Customers are the single reason for our business. Whether you are a new customer considering using our service for the first time, or a professional recommending us to a client or colleague, these are the rules by which we play:
WE WILL ALWAYS:
- Act with total discretion and complete confidentiality.
- Deal with customers in a professional manner.
- Operate in a prompt and timeous fashion.
- Listen to the customer’s requirement and tailor the most suitable solution possible
- Present our product as transparently as possible – no hidden charges and all rates of interest to be stated clearly in advance
- Handle and store all pledged assets securely and appropriately
- Endeavour to work closely with a customer to ensure that they are able to redeem their precious items. Act with total discretion and complete confidentiality.
WE WILL NEVER:
- Share contact or personal details with any third party.
- Conduct any credit checks or do anything to compromise an individual’s credit rating before, during or after a transaction
- Harass or chase a customer who has not redeemed a pledge for any reason – we respect that it is their right to walk away.
- Undersell unredeemed items – it is not in our interest to do so.
We recognise that we are a unique alternative finance company. Our ultimate aim is to deal with professional customers in an appropriate and professional way. We are here to help those who have assets, but are in need of short term cash for whatever reason. We are not here to judge or pry, just to offer a cost effective short term solution.
Don’t just take our word for it……
I used Edinburgh Asset Finance to assist with a larger than expected personal tax bill. I was initially slightly sceptical, but the professionalism of Neil and his team instantly put me at ease and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone in the same situation.
Mr A. Dalgety Bay. £4800 loan against luxury watch.
As an independent property developer, I have found it difficult in the past to raise money for a renovation, particularly in the latter stages. My accountant recommended Edinburgh Asset Finance and within a day of meeting them they were able to forward me the necessary funds to complete my latest project, without all of the usual credit checks and time consuming form filling. On the sale of the property, I was very quickly re-united with my jewellery.
Ms B. Bridge of Allan. £7200 loan against 2 rings and a bracelet.
I have dealt with Neil and his colleagues at Edinburgh Asset Finance for a number of years and have consistently found them to be both professional and discreet with a great emphasis on meeting the needs of the customer.
Mr. W. Edinburgh.
As a small business owner , there are times when you have short term cash flow issues. The banks are not interested in helping, and even if they are it’s a long process.
I was struggling to find the funding I needed. I approached EAF , very wary and a bit unsure if this was what I wanted to do. A meeting was set up as the funds required were raised within a very short period of time
Luckily I had an up to date valuation on my jewellery , I visited Neil’s office we decided which pieces would be used as collateral and the money was transferred to my bank the same day.
I can highly recommend the service Neil provides, It was friendly and efficient and once I repaid the loan, my property was retuned to me at my office. I would definitely use EAF again and can not commend the service they provide highly enough.
W.M. from Glasgow
Registered in Scotland. Registered Office: 7 Hopetoun Crescent, Edinburgh, EH7 4AY. Company Number: SC451837. For your privacy, we are registered with the Information Commissioners Office under Registration Number ZA014565.