Discretion – Our Promise to You
Discretion – “The quality of behaving or speaking in such a way as to avoid causing offence or revealing confidential information.”
In the 7 years Edinburgh Asset Finance have been operating we have always held discretion and complete confidentiality at the heart of what we do. When setting up the business and the deciding upon operating procedures, the need for discretion was something we thought our intended clients would value, but also something they would struggle to get elsewhere. As a result, we quickly became established as a service providing many different clients a way of securing quick capital with minimum fuss, and complete confidentiality and discretion.
There are a number of different ways in which we ensure this discretion:
- No credit checks – With our loans we do not need to run a credit check or affordability check. This not only has the obvious benefit that a poor credit score doesn’t prevent a client using our service, but also has the significant benefit of not leaving a trace on your credit record. It is invisible to anyone other than yourself.
- Private office on a quiet street – Our office is located on Hopetoun Crescent in Central Edinburgh, set on a quiet street, we do not advertise with big external signs where we are. Unlike a high street shop, we believe this quiet and unbranded exterior are important to make clients feel comfortable coming in to meet with us.
- Appointment only meetings – We only meet with people at our office by appointment. This means we can guarantee them our full attention, but also that there will be no one else around. They will not be required to wait, and they will not be expected to discuss their requirements or hand over assets at the front of a queue with others listening in!
- Meeting in a place convenient to you – We understand that often clients don’t feel comfortable coming to our offices. When this is the case, we are happy to travel to somewhere a client feels more comfortable. This can often involve meeting at their own home, particularly if there is a larger collection of assets.
- A single point of contact – Wherever possible we will always try and have one of our staff members dealing with your enquiry/account. This means you aren’t expected to discuss with numerous people your requirements, and furthermore you have an individual who is a sole point of contact for any ongoing communication.
- Details are never shared – Any details we take are stored securely following all current GDPR protocols. We do not share any personal information with other parties, and will only contact you ourselves when necessary, we do not send any marketing communications.
- All loans are based on the asset – This means we do not have any requirement to understand or explore your current finances. We do not need bank statements, or payslips. We simply make a loan offer based on the value of the asset being offered as collateral.
If you are looking for a short-term capital injection, and would like it handled with complete discretion, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.